Eat, Drink, Live

Eat, Drink, Live.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welcome to the new Honey and Herbs!

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad you've decided to venture onto my new blog website! It looks flashy, no?

Anyway, I've uploaded all of my previous posts, so things are a little out of order right now, so I'm sorry about that. However, you can easily search for posts by tags and by looking through the tabs at the top of the screen. This blog is also now accessible in an online version for easy access on your smartphone!

On this website, it will be easier than ever before for you guys to comment, share, and search for content, which is awesome because now my readers can really get involved! I'd love to hear what some of you have to say.

I'm really excited about the possibilities and can't wait to start playing around with this website and find some more fun features!

I hope you enjoy my new home! I know I do!

Best--

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment